Wow! So much to say. My favorite pics ever of Lorelei are, I think, the ones about 1/3 of the way thru the slideshow where she's wearing a green onesie with a bow in her hair. So cute! And the resemblance b/w Lorelei and Griffin is not just striking, it's downright confusing at times! When there were closeups, sometimes I wasn't sure who it was. Such a great summer! Would you mind posting the photos of the cousins (and the Lorelei in green pics, at least) somewhere where I can either download them or order pics? I can give you my phanfare password if that works for you.
Wow! So much to say. My favorite pics ever of Lorelei are, I think, the ones about 1/3 of the way thru the slideshow where she's wearing a green onesie with a bow in her hair. So cute! And the resemblance b/w Lorelei and Griffin is not just striking, it's downright confusing at times! When there were closeups, sometimes I wasn't sure who it was. Such a great summer! Would you mind posting the photos of the cousins (and the Lorelei in green pics, at least) somewhere where I can either download them or order pics? I can give you my phanfare password if that works for you.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love how you made the pics into a slideshow with fun music! now we just need to figure out when we can see your cutie kids in person!
ReplyDelete